Saturday, December 1, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Day 1


Today begins the 
 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS at http://www.mypapercrafting.com/.  There are some of the most talented designers participating and bringing such amazing projects to share  with you.  This is Day 1 and the theme is ornaments.  

Here is my project for today.  I have made a card using the Cricut cartridge, Christmas Noel.  


It is rare that I only use one cartridge for a project.  But for this one, I found all the ornaments and the fennel on the Christmas Noel. I just used a lot of glitter glue the ornaments up.  I love glass ornaments and have been collecting Christopher Radko ornaments for years.  So his ornaments were my inspiration for this card.  By no means do I think I have captured the beauty of his designs.  But I did have fun making the card.  


All of the paper I used is from my stash.  I was so excited when I found the silver glittered paper in my stash drawer.  I think it is perfect for the card.  I added three little tiny trinkets to the card.  They are from Hobby Lobby.  I tend to buy a package of them every year to use here at home or school for crafts.  I completed the card with a pretty sheer red ribbon and bow.  I just thought that was all that was needed.  

Please go over to http://www.mypapercrafting.com/ where you will see some beautiful projects with ornaments.  And best of all, each day there will be free give-a-ways.  You will not want to miss a single day.  

Challenges
Fun Friday Challenge   Make It Sparkle
Paper Playtime   Christmas Colors





15 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Charlotte!! I love the sparkle!! What a gorgeous card!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the bling and sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and your use of the glitter glue on the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Charlotte! I love the babbles and love the sparkle and shine on them. They look like glass ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those old fashioned glass ornaments. Looks to me like you captured them perfectly. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Charlotte. I love the way they look like stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow does this sparkle and shine! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sparkly, Charlotte! So pretty!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. just beautiful what a cheerful Christmas card the color make me smile. Thank you so very much for joining the LSP challenge this week. karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the sparkle of the season! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete